Saturday, February 23, 2013


Once upon a time, a bespectacled boy made a wish to live life like a Great American Novel, one that would read like the sci-fi of a great comic book worthy of The Public Library, his childhood Fortress of Solitude.  Just write what you know, advised Ms Raesade, beloved sixth grade English teacher at P.S 161 in The South Bronx.

There are no great stories without heartache and no refunds for answered prayers.

I’ve become the prisoner of a kid’s dream aided and abetted by other dreamers. 

So be it.

How can I be of service to Planet Earth?

I can imagine a lot, you know.

Super Man sung by REM





                 
Ode To Joy And Higher Education by Daniel Angel Aponte and Adobe 5.0
“This one goes out to the one I love/This one goes out to the one I left behind…”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020