Saturday, January 12, 2019

I was watching washing machines wash work clothes when a train of thought led to a graphic idea to use my MRI of my brain thinking of brainwashing myself from all media implanted in my mind. Then I recalled being punched in the back of my head by a Neo Nazi at NYU and waking up in front of a flat screen above a washing machine. I suppose this is a place between Earth and Heaven where I have to see if I can remove the stains of an ethnic slur that is the lesser half of a detergent that ends in Span.



 I was watching washing machines wash work clothes when a train of thought led to a graphic idea to use my MRI of my brain thinking of brainwashing myself from all media implanted in my mind. Then I recalled being punched in the back of my head by a Neo Nazi at NYU and waking up in front of a flat screen above a washing machine. I suppose this is a place between Earth and Heaven where I have to see if I can remove the stains of an ethnic slur that is the lesser half of a detergent that ends in Span.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020