Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Somebody on Facebook snitched on me falsely!!!


Dear friend, hold still for retina scan to confirm you are my friend.

If you’re not a friend, I have a license to block.

Hard.

Who am I?

I’m a super agent and scientist working on protecting you and Earth from evildoers.

But I pretend to be a Puerto Rican living at home with his mother to protect her from the terrorism of a landlord and his army that want to evict us from The South Bronx so they can raise the rent to thousands of dollars.

I pretend I want you to buy this story so I can pay the rent before we become homeless.

It’s easy to get confused by all this.

Which way to reality again?

 No matter.

 I’m taking this nightmare to DreamWorks.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020